The VIP Top Deck Club onboard Cairns Liveaboard, Reef Encounter is a reef experience with a personal twist. If you’re looking for a holiday that is tailored to your own needs, then the VIP Top Deck is for you! From the very beginning of your trip to the moment you step off the boat, you can relax and enjoy an unbeatable time at The Outer Great Barrier Reef.
Great for couples looking for the ultimate getaway break, group parties who like a bit of TLC or for those who’d benefit from the personalized in water care.
The VIP Top Deck Club guarantees a relaxing reef holiday, styled your way!
What is the Top Deck Club?
A VIP Top Deck holiday is designed for people who wish to experience the best of the Great Barrier Reef in style. Much like First Class with an airline, it’s a trip that’s tailored to your personal needs and so everybody’s Top Deck experience will be specialized. Providing an unbeatable level of customer care, the Top Deck package comes with a dedicated personal valet. Read on for more exclusive Top Deck services…
- A crew member just for you! Whether it’s a professional in-water guide, breakfast in bed, a fountain of marine-life knowledge or all of the above, your personal crew member ensures your holiday flows the way you want it to. From the moment you board until you wave goodbye, you can relax in the knowledge that all of your needs are taken care of.
- See Top Deck Club Snorkeling and Top Deck Club Scuba Diving for more great in-water benefits that come with being a Reef Encounter Top Deck Club guest.
- The best rooms on the boat. Spacious en-suite cabins with uninterrupted ocean views, crisp Australian bed linen, plush bath robes, towels and toiletries. Champagne and a fruit platter will await you upon arrival. *If you’re getting in the water, complimentary champagne will be served with your evening meal instead.
- A deluxe three course evening meal, freshly prepared by our onboard Chef each night of your stay. Choose to dine privately under the stars or join the rest of the guests in the spacious dining saloon.*
- An evening turn down service for your cabin. Towels and toiletries are replenished.
- Breakfast served to your suite. Enjoy an Australian continental or cooked breakfast served to you just the way you like it, or join the rest of the guests for a buffet style breakfast served in the dining saloon.*
- Complimentary sunset cocktails. Appreciate ocean views from the sundeck or outdoor hot tub as you sip a chilled Australian cocktail while watching the sun set over the sparkling Coral Sea …the perfect setting for photography lovers!
- No need to check out early! On your day of departure Top Deck guests keep their cabin right up until the transfer vessel departs to take you back to Cairns.
- A Top Deck area reserved in the Captain’s wheelhouse for your journey to and from Reef Encounter, on our transfer vessel Reef Experience. No need to worry about space for you and your luggage, it’s taken care of with our exclusive seating arrangements.
- On the voyage to Cairns Liveaboard, Reef Encounter you will be served breakfast to your table, with the options of a hot bacon and eggs cooked breakfast or continental fruit and croissant breakfast. Top Deck guests can also enjoy a selection of local press coffee, tea and juices. On the journey back into the Cairns Marina you will be served a complimentary glass of wine/champagne and a cheese and fruit platter.*
*All dietary requirements will be met. Please advise upon booking.