Great Barrier Reef 2 day Liveaboard Resort Dive Adventure Includes 5 daytime resort dives at beautiful Outer Great Barrier Reef locations, for those who do not hold a scuba diving license – no experience necessary!
Reef Encounter, Australia’s only floating luxury boutique hotel, is situated on the spectacular Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Cairns and offers guests a unique opportunity to enjoy the ultimate Great Barrier Reef experience as briefly or for as long as they want.
Reef Encounter is for anyone who wishes to experience the Great Barrier Reef – whether it be to enjoy the sunset, sleep on the reef, snorkeling with time to really to enjoy the beauty and uniqueness of the quality reef and marine life or for those mad keen divers who want to explore everything under the water!
Reef Encounter offers all the luxury facilities of a reef resort while floating on the pristine waters of the Great Barrier Reef – making it one of the most unique holiday escapes in Australia.
Stateroom accommodation (ensuite)
Onboard Chef prepared meals
Coffee, tea and fresh fruit
5 resort day scuba dives
Snorkeling equipment and instruction
Scuba diving demonstration
Glass bottom boat tours
Free Scuba lesson for snorkelers
Marine Biologist presentation
The duration of this Cairns liveaboard Resort Dive tour is 2 days (1 night).
Food, accommodation and scuba equipment hire are included onboard M.V. Reef Encounter – Our premier choice dive trip!
For all the added benefits of this trip with the Top Deck Club.
…Not a Resort Diver? Book this tour as a Certified Scuba Diver or Snorkeller.
Want to learn how to scuba dive? See our Reef Encounter liveaboard Learn to dive option.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pickup time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pickup time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Please inform of dietary or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
- Bus transfers are available from accommodation –
Cairns city transfers $10.00 return
Northern Beaches transfers $18.00 return
Please inform our friendly staff of your pick up location.
- Locations, prices and itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
- Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
- No refunds on uncompleted dives.
- Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities. Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. For example: heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with the dive organisation before booking your trip. Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
- Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.