Cairns liveaboard scuba dive tour Includes 5 day dives & 1 night dive at beautiful Outer Great Barrier Reef locations. A great choice for certified scuba divers.
price is per person twin share (2 people in 1 room)
Great Barrier Reef scuba dive liveaboard Includes 5 day dives & 1 night dive at beautiful Outer Great Barrier Reef locations. A great choice for certified scuba divers.
Price is for one person in one stateroom
Stay on Australia’s Best liveaboard surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef.
Our 2 day liveaboard scuba dive includes 5 day dives and 1 night dive and all scuba divers know you can’t miss the night dive!
Australia’s only floating luxury boutique hotel, is situated on the spectacular Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Cairns and offers guests unique opportunity to enjoy the ultimate Great Barrier Reef experience as briefly or for as long as they want.
Reef Encounter is for anyone who wishes to experience the Great Barrier Reef -whether it be to enjoy the sunset, sleep on the reef, snorkeling with time to really to enjoy the beauty and uniqueness of the quality reef and marine life or for those mad keen divers who want to explore everything under the water!
Reef Encounter offers all the luxury facilities of a reef resort while floating on the pristine waters of the Great Barrier Reef – making it one of the most unique holiday escapes in Australia.
2 Day Liveaboard Scuba Dive Tour
Reef Encounter’s 2 Day liveaboard Scuba Dive tour includes 5 day dives & 1 night dive at beautiful Outer Great Barrier Reef locations.
A great choice for certified scuba divers.
The duration of this tour is 2 days (1 night). Chef prepared meal, accommodation and scuba equipment hire are included on board M.V. Reef Encounter – Cairns best liveaboard boat!
Wetsuits are available to hire for $5 per person per day
Prescription lens masks are also available for hire.
Our Great Barrier Reef Liveaboard Tour Includes
Stateroom accommodation (Private Bathroom)
On board Chef prepared meals
Coffee, tea and fresh fruit
5 Day Scuba dives and 1 Night Scuba Dive
Snorkeling equipment and instruction, Scuba diving demonstration
Glass bottom boat tours
Free Scuba lesson for snorkellers
Marine Biologist presentation
7:30 am Breakfast on board Reef Experience, Marlin Jetty, Cairns
8:00 am Depart Marlin Jetty (1 Spence Street Cairns)
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick-up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Please inform of dietary or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
- Bus transfers are available from accommodation –
Cairns city transfers $10.00 return
Northern Beaches transfers $18.00 return
Please inform our friendly staff of your pick-up location.
- Locations, prices and itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
- Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
- No refunds on uncompleted dives.
- Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities. Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. For example: heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with the dive organisation before booking your trip. Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
- Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.