A VIP Top Deck holiday is designed for people who wish to experience the best of the Great Barrier Reef in style. Much like First Class with an airline, it’s a trip that’s tailored to your personal needs and so everybody’s Top Deck experience will be specialized. Providing an unbeatable level of customer care, the Top Deck package comes with a dedicated personal valet. Read on for more exclusive Top Deck services…
A crew member just for you! Whether it’s a professional in-water guide, breakfast in bed, a fountain of marine-life knowledge or all of the above, your personal crew member ensures your holiday flows the way you want it to. From the moment you board until you wave goodbye, you can relax in the knowledge that all of your needs are taken care of.
The best rooms on the boat. Spacious en-suite cabins with uninterrupted ocean views, crisp Australian bed linen, plush bath robes, towels and toiletries. Champagne and a fruit platter will await you upon arrival. *If you’re getting in the water, complimentary champagne will be served with your evening meal instead.
A deluxe three course evening meal, freshly prepared by our onboard Chef each night of your stay. Choose to dine privately under the stars or join the rest of the guests in the spacious dining saloon.*
An evening turn down service for your cabin. Towels and toiletries are replenished.
Breakfast served to your suite. Enjoy an Australian continental or cooked breakfast served to you just the way you like it, or join the rest of the guests for a buffet style breakfast served in the dining saloon.*
Complimentary sunset cocktails. Appreciate ocean views from the sundeck or outdoor hot tub as you sip a chilled Australian cocktail while watching the sun set over the sparkling Coral Sea …the perfect setting for photography lovers!
No need to check out early! On your day of departure Top Deck guests keep their cabin right up until the transfer vessel departs to take you back to Cairns.
A Top Deck area reserved in the Captain’s wheelhouse for your journey to and from Reef Encounter, on our transfer vessel Reef Experience. No need to worry about space for you and your luggage, it’s taken care of with our exclusive seating arrangements.
On the voyage to Cairns Liveaboard, Reef Encounter you will be served breakfast to your table, with the options of a hot bacon and eggs cooked breakfast or continental fruit and croissant breakfast. Top Deck guests can also enjoy a selection of local press coffee, tea and juices. On the journey back into the Cairns Marina you will be served a complimentary glass of wine/champagne and a cheese and fruit platter.*
*All dietary requirements will be met. Please advise upon booking
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and Paypal
Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pickup time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4051 5777.
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Please inform of dietary or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
- Bus transfers are available from accommodation –
Cairns city transfers $10.00 return
Northern Beaches transfers $18.00 return
Please inform our friendly staff of your pickup location.
- Locations, prices and itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
- Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
- No refunds on uncompleted dives.
- Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities. Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. For example: heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with the dive organisation before booking your trip. Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
- Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
Learn to scuba dive Top Deck Club Tours
Top Deck Club Learn to Scuba Dive 4 day Liveaboard course
Top Deck Club Personalised Open Water Course - is the perfect way to learn to scuba dive on Australia's Great Barrier Reef
price is per person twin share in 1 Top Deck Club Stateroom