Two of the most popular things to do in Cairns – combined into one convenient package tour! Combine a VIP Top Deck Club liveaboard boat trip with a visit to Kuranda – the “village in the rainforest”
This package can be done in any order and you can also have a days break in between if you wish.
Top Deck ‘VIP’ Reef Liveaboard
Enjoy as many nights as you choose on the Great Barrier Reef. Providing an unbeatable level of customer care, the Top Deck Club package comes with many additional luxuries including (but not limited to) a dedicated personal valet for private in-water tours, late check-out times, deluxe three course evening meals, champagne on arrival, the best rooms on the boat and more!
Kuranda Train, Skyrail and Rainforestation (Day tour)
The historical scenic railway journey to Kuranda gives visitors an amazing perspective of the surroundings – stopping at waterfall lookouts – whilst visitors learn about the gold rush and the pioneering history of the Tropical North. The Skyrail Cableway provides an extraordinary birds-eye-view as it soars silently only meters above the rainforest canopy on your return journey to Cairns. Stop for photo opportunities at Skyrail’s two mid-stations, Barron Falls and Red Peak Station
Kuranda is not complete without a visit to Rainforestation Nature Reserve
Set on 100 acres of World Heritage Rainforest is the unique Rainforestation Nature Reserve. Home to the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Army Duck nature tours and wildlife animal park, you’ll see Australia from different perspectives. Rainforestation is also where you will enjoy your delicious BBQ Buffet Lunch…
Kuranda Day Tour Inclusions
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Kuranda Village
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return Transfers to and from Cairns City Accommodation
Top Deck Liveaboard & Kuranda
Top Deck Club – Liveaboard
We accept Visa Card, Mastercard and PayPal
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required to re-schedule or alter a reservation
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances – including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees. No reimbursement will be offered if persons choose not to complete the tour as booked in its entirety, once the tour has commenced
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
- We reserve the right to change locations, prices, vessels and itineraries due to unforeseen circumstances and without notice, but will full consideration of safety. Each day the Captain will assess weather conditions and other circumstances to determine the vessels location
- At the start of your tour with us, all persons are required to fill out a standard Queensland Medical Declaration form. For children, this form must be filled in and signed buy a parent or guardian. All questions must be answered honestly, as it is a legal document. Your safety is our primary concern. For snorkelers, this information will simply help us advise you accordingly regarding snorkeling safety. For scuba divers, some medical conditions and/or medications and/or health issues (both past and present) may prevent a person from participating in scuba diving activities. All potential scuba divers must read the 'Scuba Divers Important Information page' located on the Reef Encounter website [reefencounter.com.au] to see if this may apply to them. If you are unsure of a medical or health condition or a medication, please contact us
- All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies
- If guests require private snorkel or scuba diving tours, they must book their trip with 'Top Deck Club Accommodation' a.k.a 'Luxury Great Barrier Reef Liveaboard' - which includes a personal crew member solely assigned to your booking party for the duration of your stay
- No alcohol may be consumed prior to in-water activities
- Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
- Two guests travelling together are required to book a double bed cabin, unless a traveler books a 'sole occupancy cabin', meaning they will not share a room with another guest. For persons in a twin share cabin, please inform us if you are a male or female if this is not already clear from your first name – as we strive to allocate twin bed rooms with others of the same sex where possible, unless a male and female are travelling together in the same booking party. Double or twin share rooming preferences are allocated on a first come, first served basis
- A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees. No reimbursement will be offered if persons choose not to complete the tour as booked in its entirety, once the tour has commenced
- SCUBA DIVING: All scuba divers booking a liveaboard tour with Reef Encounter accept that they have read and agree to the 'Scuba Divers Important Information Page' located on the Reef Encounter website [reefencounter.com.au], and therefore are aware of the age, medical and health restrictions governing all scuba activities within Australia and other information, terms and conditions of scuba diving
- SCUBA DIVING: Minimum age for resort scuba diving or participation in scuba diver training is 12 years in Queensland, Australia
- SCUBA DIVING: Minimum age for certified divers is 10 years. All junior divers must either be accompanied by a certified parent or guardian or must dive with a dive professional at an additional charge
- SCUBA DIVING: No refunds will be offered for uncompleted dives
- SCUBA DIVING: No refunds will be offered for uncompleted dives due to medical / health / medication restrictions
- SCUBA DIVING: Certified divers must be 'Open Water Diver' level or higher, and bring proof of their qualification with them to be checked by the the Dive Supervisor. If unable to verify your certification level we reserve the right to refuse a person scuba diving as a certified diver
- SCUBA DIVING: Guided dives are available at every reef location for certified divers who choose to take a guided tour (additional charge) - otherwise divers will be buddied together to go scuba diving. Certified divers remain responsible for following safe diving practices and for their own safety
- SCUBA DIVING: Non-qualified divers will be accompanied by a dive professional at all times - with a maximum of four persons to one Scuba Instructor
- SCUBA DIVING: Minimum 18 hours (recommended 24 hours) is required before flying or driving to altitude after scuba diving activities
Kuranda Classic – CKB
Visa or Mastercard
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury.
We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance.
Children's prices for ages 4-14 years. Family price is for 2 adults + 2 children age 4 - 14 years.
• Infants 3 and under travel for free if nursed.
• Bus transfers may vary by 10 minutes either way due to traffic conditions. Please wait at your accommodation 10 minutes prior to pick up time